BRAKES & CLUTCHES
Noel Radd Motors repair all types of clutch and brake problems.
Whether your clutch pedal goes to the floor, is hard to get into gear, car is leaking fluid, car won’t move when you let the clutch out or the clutch is slipping whilst driving Noel Radd Motors is here to help.
Components we can repair or replace include:
- Master cylinder
- Clutch Bearing
- Clutch Cable
- Fly Wheel
- Slave Cylinder
We can replace everything related to your vehicles brakes including disc rotors, brake shoes, drums, wheel cylinders, master cylinder, brake lines, hoses, and even repair or adjust your handbrake. Ask us about diagnosing and repairs for ABS (Anti-Lock Braking System) problems.
Our Mechanical Services include:
- WOF checks for cars, motorbikes, trailers and tractors.
- Oil and filter servicing.
- General maintenance and repairs.
- Hydraulic hose replacements and repairs.
- Extended warranty servicing.
- Call us for roadside assistance.
We aim to be not one of the best, but the best car repair service provider in our area. Our experienced team of mechanics strive for excellence every time they undertake any project and that is what makes us exclusive in our field.
Got a flat or punctured tyre? We’re here to help!
- Fast and reliable service – to get you back on the road as quickly and safely as possible
- Our staff are expertly trained, assuring you quick, efficient repairs, when you need it.
- Expert advice on new tyres, available at competitive prices.
We can repair or replace hydraulic hoses with Ryco hoses and fittings.
No appointment necessary.
At our workshop, we stock most of the branded accessories that are essential for your car care and maintainance. If we haven’t got what you need, we can get it for you.
Noel Radd Motors is your one stop shop for all your car servicing and car repair needs. Our workshop is fully equipped to service or repair the newest makes and models of vehicles.
We supply and fit all major brands with prices fully inclusive of onsite fitting, balancing, new valves and weights and the recycling of your old tyres.